Furniture is often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delivery process that must be followed to ensure a reliable, secure and efficient service. As a result, delays can occur during deliveries and extra time may be required.
It is important that someone is at home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed.
- If for any reason, someone is not available to accept goods on the arranged delivery day, a second delivery fee will be charged to return. Should you require to cancel a delivery, you must contact the factory prior to the delivery day to avoid having to pay a second delivery fee.
- The delivery charge covers reasonable access and straight forward placement of purchased goods. Note, additional charges will apply for any difficult access deliveries, installation, and any other special requirements.
- Our delivery team are unable to move or remove any of your existing furniture.
- Should you require a second visit for any reason that could have been attended to on the initial delivery, additional charges will apply. For this reason we ask that all furniture is checked for any requirements requested to avoid any further charges.
- Customers requiring delivery out of our normal delivery areas are required to organise their own carrier or where possible a carrier will be recommended and arranged by our factory. All goods must be paid for in full prior to pick-up.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing “Received in good order” as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damages will not be accepted once signed.
- Be sure to collect shelving, shelf supports or any other specials requirements pre-arranged at the point of sale. Any damages must be reported to the carrier immediately, in most cases they are trained in cabinetmaking and can attend to most of your concerns. Please note any dissatisfactions on your delivery docket.
- It is by customer request on delivery that the plastic slides be removed from underneath furniture. These are in place to allow easy transport and minimise any damage to the base of all furniture. These slides add to the protection of your floors when moving furniture around, but may cause problems with larger units sitting level. Should you require them to be removed, this can be attended to on delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check that entry access is sufficient for delivery of custom made furniture including door heights, door widths and stair access.
- Any outstanding balances must be paid on or prior to delivery by cash, bank cheque or credit card.
- Naturally Timber is unable to store goods once they are ready for delivery. Special exceptions for pre-arrangement at point of sale.
- Goods not collected or delivered within the specified period will require further payments or attract storage fees as follows:
14 days over the arranged date, require a minimum 75% payment.
21 days over the arranged date, require a minimum of 100% payment.
30 days over the arranged date, will incur storage fees.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to return goods to place of purchase in the event or any items requiring service or repair.