Known for its spotty, blotchy looks, the Spotted Gum timber is an Australian Native large hardwood that grows along the east coast – starting from the Victoria/NSW border to Maryborough, Queensland.
The spotted colours combine with the smooth bark of this beautiful Australian timber to make it an ideal choice for home and office furniture.
Spotted gum is among Australia’s best native hardwoods appropriate for high impact and structural applications.
The attractive grain pattern of this beautiful hardwood timber lends it a unique personality and aura, ideal for designing furniture pieces that add a pleasant aesthetic to every space where they are used. Sometimes, its attractive wavy grain exhibits a fiddleback pattern and, together with the gum veins, takes its beauty to a whole new level.
One of the best Australian hardwoods, the Spotted Gum is a designers’ favourite for its grain structure, striking patterns, and variety of colours. It can be light brown to dark brown, and can have grey tones and occasional purple streaks.
The kiln dried hardwood timber is naturally strong and durable, easy to work with, and perfectly suited for many applications. The spotted gum timber furniture is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use due to its termite resistance and extraordinary strength.
At Naturally Timber, we bring you the finest pieces of Australian craftsmanship suitable for any space in your home and give an added oomph throughout. We use the best finish for spotted gum furniture to tailor it perfectly for your custom furniture, adding a touch of sophistication and luxury.
Madrid dining table
- Beautiful handcrafted spotted gum dining table with a traditional design
- Stylish furniture item that lends a Latin touch to your traditional and contemporary dining space
- Handcrafted Australian timber furniture with a spacious and solid timber top
- Longitudinal support beam adds to its aesthetics and strength
- Serve delicious food to your guests in style on this masterpiece of Australian craftsmanship
Edo dining table
- Simple, sleek, and stylish, the EDO dining table is an attention-grabbing centerpiece
- An ideal pick for modern dining spaces with limited seating
- Handcrafted and custom-made with the best finish for spotted gum furniture
- A sparkling beauty with a stylish grain pattern to adorn contemporary dining areas
- Solid timber panel bases make this piece a sturdy, long-lasting addition to your dining space
Metropolis dining table
- A contemporary masterpiece to adorn modern dining spaces
- Unique V-profile bases add both strength and style to this beautiful spotted gum furniture
- A sleek dining table tailor-made for stylish dining nooks in small homes and apartments
- Mortise-and-tenon build for better strength and durability
- Handcrafted in Australia with select-grade spotted gum timber
TV Cabinet Made With High-Quality Spotted Gum Timber
- A stylish home media organiser made with high-quality spotted gum hardwood timber
- Open shelving perfect for display
- Spacious cabinets to house everyday knick-knacks and offer a lot of hidden storage
- Solid timber cabinet doors and sturdy construction overall
- Striking pattern of the spotted gum furniture makes the entire space shine
Spotted Gum Sideboard
- An ideal hand-crafted piece of spotted gum timber furniture for your dining or living room
- A versatile piece that gives you ample space to display your favorite items
- Plenty of hidden storage will help keep your home clean, tidy, and well-organized
- Handcrafted with the best Australian hardwoods, emphasizing the natural look and grain pattern
- A perfect addition to your contemporary home
Armidale Nest of Tables In Spotted Gum
- A functional addition to both contemporary and traditional interiors
- A stylish décor item that will help create splendid nooks in your living room, dining room, or entryway
- Perfect space-savers for homes and apartments where space is at a premium
- Introduce natural woody tones into your décor with this sleek nest of tables that fits snugly together
- Versatile spotted gum furniture that can be used together or separately as needed